|Set close to the A96, near the village of Alves, lies Glenburgie Distillery which looks over the Moray Firth. The distillery was originally called Kilnflat, although in 1878 after a period of disuse, it was renamed Glenburgie. Nearby is Burgie Castle, which dates back to the 16th|
For a short while Glenburgie also produced another single malt, Glencraig. This was produced using Lomond stills.
|Item Total||£ 0.00|
|Grand Total||£ 0.00|