Colombo - La Violette Viognier 2011-13 - French White Wine 75cl Bottle


Colombo - La Violette Viognier 2011-13
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
75cl Bottle
In Stock

Stylistically reflecting the Northern Rhone with a wonderfully aromatic nose of intense aromas reminiscent of acacia, yellow peaches and exotic fruits.

Classic southern French Viognier with ripe stone fruit characters and a little weight on the palate but still remaining elegant, fresh and balanced.

Low temperature of fermentation. 5% of the wine is matured in barrels to add some extra weight and complexity. The remaining 95% in stainless steel vats.

100% Viognier.

Category(s):     White Wine

Producer: Jean Luc Colombo   -
ABV:   12.6%
Appellation:   Vin de Pays de Mediterranee
Brand:   Jean Luc Colombo
Country of Origin:   France
Grape Type:   Viognier
Region:   Rhone
Vintage:   2011-13


SizeAvailabilityPriceUnit PriceBuyDesire
75cl Bottle In Stock £ 9.20 Add to BasketAdd to WishList

Gift Packaging Options

9 Products From this Producer

Colombo - Chateauneuf du Pape Les Bartavelles 2013In Stock   75cl Bottle£ 20.51
Colombo - Cornas Les Mejeans 201208th May 2015   6x 75cl Bottles£ 119.94
Colombo - Cotes du Rhone Le Vent Blanc 2010-13In Stock   75cl Bottle£ 8.76
Colombo - Cotes du Rhone Le Vent Rouge 2010-12In Stock   75cl Bottle£ 8.76
Colombo - Crozes Hermitage Les Fees Brunes 201108th May 2015   6x 75cl Bottles£ 79.92
Colombo - La Violette Syrah 201208th May 2015   6x 75cl Bottles£ 47.44
Colombo - La Violette Viognier 2011-13In Stock   75cl Bottle£ 9.20
Colombo - Les Collines de Laure 201308th May 2015   6x 75cl Bottles£ 52.46
Colombo - Les Pins Couches Rose 201308th May 2015   6x 75cl Bottles£ 49.93

No Product Reviews

Click Here to be the first to review this product.

Producer Information

Jean-Luc Colombo is a relatively young company by French wine standards. With family origins in Marseille, Jean-Luc moved in 1982, with his wife Anne, to Cornas in the heart of the Rh��ne Valley, to set up a pharmacy and oenology lab. Four years later he bought his first vineyard - Les Ruchets - and celebrated his first vintage in 1987. His business went from strength-to strength and in 1993 Anne and Jean-Luc sold their pharmacy to focus on the wine business, investing in more vineyards and a house on the Cornas hillsides, as well as working as a negociant in this famous region.
Today, as well as owning vineyards in Cornas, they are pioneering vineyard development in the stunning 'Blue Coast' area and have their own winery, offices, bottling line and oenology laboratory in the centre of Cornas. They are renowned for their great wines from the northern & southern Rhone and the Mediterranean region, and export to over fifty countries.

Facebook Comments