WIN 2 Tickets to the America's Cup on 23rd July in Portsmouth!
Prize Draw Now Closed
The world's best sailors return to Portsmouth to compete on the world's fastest boats. Get under the skin of the 'America's Cup' - see the sailors close-up, learn about the racing, how the America's Cup works, including the technology and its 164 year old history. Most importantly, experience great views of the exhilarating boats racing, with live expert commentary and big screens giving a blow-by-blow account as the teams reach speeds of up to 40mph.
Alongside the on-the-water action there will be live music, aerobatic displays, cool bars, food zones and exciting exhibitors providing the perfect place for a great British day out!
Doors open at 11am and the site will close at 18:00.
Address: Municipal Park, Portsmouth, PO5 3PB.
2. All entrants must have completed an online customer account form. Each applicant must provide a valid forename, surname, full postal address and, where available an e-mail address, in order to enter the prize draw, "the Draw".
3. The Draw is open to those that purchase a Goslings Black Seal Rum 70cl Bottle.
4. The Draw runs from 01/05/2016 to 30/06/2016. For the avoidance of doubt the 30/06/2016 is the closing date and any entries received after this date will not be processed and included within the Draw.
5. The prize is 2 tickets for the Race Village & Sailors Lounge on Saturday 23rd July at Municipal Park, Portsmouth, PO5 3PB. Doors open at 11am and the site will close at 18:00. Secure electronic delivery. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available.
6. All UK residents aged 18+ are eligible to enter, excluding employees and directors of the Promoter and any other person connected to the promotion.
7. The Promoter will use the contact information provided by entrants to administer the competition and to keep entrants informed (via their preferred method of contact) of any promotions and/or offers relating to its products from time to time.
8. There will be one winner of the Prize who will be the first valid entry to be selected at random from all entries received.
9. The Promoter shall send notification to the one winner by email (if provided) or, in the absence of an email address, by post, within 5 working days of the closing date.
10. Entry into the Draw is deemed acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected mail or email communication.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any individual from entering the Draw for failure to comply with these terms and conditions.