Allegrini - Valpolicella Classico 2015Cherry Perfumes
Country of OriginItaly
- Acidity g/l5.35
- Food MatchCreamy Pasta Dishes
- Grape TypeCorvina Veronese
- Grape TypeMolinara
- Grape TypeRondinella
- Ph Level3.50
- Residual Sugar g/l3.7
- Serving temperature Degrees C16
- Type of closureNatural Cork
- WinemakerFranco Allegrini
Ruby red in colour, with purplish-blue highlights; the nose exhibits fragrant fruit with prominent notes of cherries, echoed by fresher hints of pepper and aromatic herbs, typical of Corvina and Corvinone, the historic varietals of this appellation.
Whilst young it is impressively lively and playful on the palate whereas some two years on it expresses greater delicacy and finesse.