Alpha Domus - The Aviator 2009Intense Aroma
Country of OriginNew Zealand
- BodyFull Bodied
- Drinking FromNow
- Drinking Until2025
- Food MatchGame
- Food MatchRed Meats
- Grape TypeCabernet Franc
- Grape TypeCabernet Sauvignon
- Grape TypeMalbec
- Grape TypeMerlot
- Malolactic FermentationYes
- Serving temperature Degrees C18
- Style of RedPowerful & Robust
- Suggested Optimum YearNow
- Type of closureNatural Cork
- WinemakerKate Galloway
An intense aroma of red fruits, spice, leather, cedar, and cigarbox notes, complemented by fine oak.
Sweet rounded red berry flavours are complemented by chocolate, spices and fine oak tannins.
This wine shows sweet fruit, a full, silky texture and firm structure. Slightly drying tannins will fade with time to integrate with intense fruit flavours.
This is a harmonious wine which will age with grace.