Morgenhof - The Estate 2006Bordeaux Blend
Available 23rd Nov 2017
Country of OriginSouth Africa
- Acidity g/l6.6
- BodyFull Bodied
- Grape TypeCabernet Sauvignon
- Malolactic FermentationNo
- Ph Level3.6
- Residual Sugar g/l2.1
- Serving temperature Degrees C15
- Style of RedPowerful & Robust
- Type of closureNatural Cork
- WinemakerAndries de Klerk
A complex blend with notes of black currants, spices and cherries laced with hints of dark chocolate.
The palate is complex yet smooth with silky tannins and a long finish to back it up.