Deakin Estate - Artisan's Blend Chardonnay Pinot Noir 2011Citrus Aromas
Available 13th Feb 2018
Country of OriginAustralia
- Acidity g/l6.6
- BodyLight Bodied
- Food MatchMild Asian Dishes
- Grape TypeChardonnay
- Grape TypePinot Grigio/Pinot Gris
- Grape TypeSauvignon Blanc
- Malolactic FermentationYes
- Ph Level3.35
- Residual Sugar g/l4.5
- Style of White WineCrisp & Dry
- Type of closureScrew Cap
- WinemakerPhil Spillman
Attractive grapefruit and citrus aromas with pleasant savoury undertones adding complexity.
A crisp and refreshing palate with good natural acidity.
The aromas are reflected in the palate showing citrus characters and an inviting savoury finish.
Best enjoyed young. Serve lightly chilled.
Bronze, 2013 Royal Hobart Wine Show