Langlois-Chateau - Saumur-Champigny Vieilles Vignes Rouge 2013Cherry Finish
Pre-order - Get it by 13th Apr 2020
Country of OriginFrance
Nutritional InformationGluten Free Vegetarian
- 100%Cabernet Franc
- Acidity g/l3.53
- BodyFull Bodied
- Drinking Fromnow
- Drinking Until2019
- Food MatchGame
- Grape TypeCabernet Franc
- Malolactic FermentationNo
- Ph Level3.58
- Quality DesignationAC
- Residual Sugar g/l0
- Serving temperature Degrees C16
- Style of RedFull & Fruity
- Suggested Optimum Year2019
- Type of closureNatural Cork
- WinemakerFrancois Regis Fougeroux
Generously deep garnet-red colour.
Intense toasted aroma with notes of ripe red fruit.
Full-bodied flavour with hints of chocolate and roasted coffee.
A woodsy and extremely elegant cherry finish.