Louis Latour - Meursault 1er Cru 'Chateau de Blagny' 2015Lengthy Finish
Country of OriginFrance
- BodyMedium Bodied
- Food MatchLobster & Shellfish
- Grape TypeChardonnay
- Malolactic FermentationYes
- Quality DesignationAC
- Serving temperature Degrees C12-14
- Style of White WineMedium Dry
- Sweetness of wineDry
- Type of closureNatural Cork
- WinemakerJean-Claude Thomas
With the colour of pale gold this wine has a powerful, clean nose of citrus fruits and toasty aromas.
Nice length on the finish with a mineral finale.
Situated just south of Volnay and Pommard in the Cote de Beaune, Meursault is the most extensive southerly white wine commune of the Cote-d'Or.
Surprisingly enough for an appellation of this quality, no Grand Cru exists, however the high quality of the 1er Cru more then compensates for this.