Louis Latour - Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2014Mellow Tannins
Country of OriginFrance
- BodyLight Bodied
- Drinking From2015
- Drinking Until2019
- Food MatchSoft Cheeses
- Grape TypePinot Noir
- Malolactic FermentationYes
- Quality DesignationAC
- Serving temperature Degrees C14-15
- Style of RedLight & Elegant
- Suggested Optimum Year2017
- Type of closureNatural Cork
- WinemakerJean-Claude Thomas
This Bourgogne Pinot Noir has a bright ruby colour.
The nose reveals notes of cassis, liquorice and raspberries.
The mouth is round with cherry aromas and mellow tannins.
The result of a long history, Burgundy and its wines are known worldwide. Pinot Noir is a native grape variety of the area. Bourgogne Pinot Noir is the regional appellation whose wines can come from any part of Burgundy. This wine exhibits the characteristics of the great red Burgundies.