Louis Latour - Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2013Mellow Tannins
Country of OriginFrance
- BodyLight Bodied
- Drinking From2014
- Drinking Until2018
- Food MatchSoft Cheeses
- Grape TypePinot Noir
- Malolactic FermentationYes
- Quality DesignationAC
- Serving temperature Degrees C14-15
- Style of RedLight & Elegant
- Suggested Optimum Year2016
- Type of closureNatural Cork
- WinemakerJean-Claude Thomas
This Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2013 has a bright ruby colour.
The nose reveals notes of cassis, liquorice and raspberries.
The mouth is round with cherry aromas and mellow tannins.
The result of a long history, Burgundy and its wines are known worldwide. Pinot Noir is a native grape variety of the area. Bourgogne Pinot Noir is the regional appellation whose wines can come from any part of Burgundy. This wine exhibits the characteristics of the great red Burgundies.