Faustino V - Blanco 2020Long And Intense
Next in stock 16th Dec 2022
Country of OriginSpain
Nutritional InformationVegan Vegetarian
- Food MatchLobster & Shellfish
- Food MatchSoft Cheeses
- Grape TypeChardonnay
- Grape TypeViura
- Serving temperature Degrees C7-10
- Sweetness of wineMedium Dry
- Type of closureNatural Cork
- WinemakerRafael Martinez Palacios
Clean, bright yellow with gold rim.
Ample on the nose; intense and complex. Fruit, floral and herbaceous aromas.
Fresh and balanced on the palate, good acidity. White fruits, like pear and apple, and white flowers.
Long and intense finish.