Faustino V - Blanco Sin Crianza 2012Clean Finish
Country of OriginSpain
- Food MatchLobster & Shellfish
- Food MatchSoft Cheeses
- Grape TypeChardonnay
- Grape TypeViura/Macabeo
- Serving temperature Degrees C7-10
- Sweetness of wineMedium Dry
- Type of closureNatural Cork
- WinemakerRafael Martinez Palacios
Fermented at low temperature controled conditions.
A chrisp and lively wine with primary fruit aromas and flavours, some weight on the palate and a fresh, clean finish.
Excellent with many everyday foods such as fish & chips, salad and omelettes.
Grape: 75% Viura 25% Chardonnay.