Chanson Pere & Fils - Chablis 2016Pure Fruit
Country of OriginFrance
- BodyLight Bodied
- Drinking From2012
- Drinking Until2020
- Food MatchLobster & Shellfish
- Food MatchPoultry
- Grape TypeChardonnay
- Quality DesignationAC
- Residual Sugar g/l2
- Serving temperature Degrees C11-13
- Style of White WineCrisp & Dry
- Sweetness of wineBrut
- Type of closureNatural Cork
- WinemakerJean-Pierre Confuron
Pale gold colour with emerald tinges.
Very refreshing floral aromas mixed with hints of citrus fruit and minerality.
Beautiful structure, crisp and fresh. Very pure fruit with long length.
Fantastic with Pate, lobsters and poultry as well as some goat cheeses.