Vinas del Vero - Secastilla Old Vines 2016Spanish Red Wine
Country of OriginSpain
- BodyFull Bodied
- Food MatchGame
- Food MatchRed Meats
- Grape TypeGrenache/Garnacha
- Malolactic FermentationYes
- Quality DesignationDO
- Serving temperature Degrees C16-18
- Style of RedPowerful & Robust
- Type of closureNatural Cork
- WinemakerJose Ferrer
It is a very special and singular wine, quite different from the typical style of Somontano wines. It has a deep ruby-like colour with violet highlights.
On the nose has very complex aromas, which combine the freshness of reineta apples wuth earthy nuances over a spicy/mineral background.
In the mouth, it is dense, fleshy and has a long aftertaste that makes it unforgettable..