Fillaboa - Albarino 2015Spanish White Wine
Country of OriginSpain
- BodyLight Bodied
- Food MatchLobster & Shellfish
- Grape TypeAlbarino
- Malolactic FermentationNo
- Quality DesignationDO
- Style of White WineCrisp & Dry
- Sweetness of wineDry
- Type of closureNatural Cork
- WinemakerIsabel Delgado de Andrea
Straw-coloured yellow, crystalline and bright appearance.
Powerful apple and pineapple aromas combined with hints of citrus. Subtle memories of yoghurt and stone fruit which give the wine its dinstinctive freshness.
Soft on the palate, the wine exhibits a well balanced flavour profile, exhancing its freshness and complexity. Well integrated acidity. Unctuons, soft and refined, culminating in a langering,