Fillaboa - Seleccion Finca Monte Alto 2010Spanish White Wine
Pre-order - Get it by 26th Aug 2019
Country of OriginSpain
- BodyLight Bodied
- Food MatchLobster & Shellfish
- Food MatchMild Fish
- Grape TypeAlbarino
- Malolactic FermentationNo
- Quality DesignationDO
- Serving temperature Degrees C8-10
- Style of White WineCrisp & Dry
- Sweetness of wineDry
- Type of closureNatural Cork
- WinemakerIsabel Delgado de Andrea
Bright and clear yellow colour.
On the nose, apple,citrus and tropical aromas are strongest, and the citrus notes are very intense due to the perfect ripeness of the grapes from our Monte Alto plot.
Well structured and powerful on the palate with a lingering finish. A notable aspect of this vintage is the well defined acidity.