Chateau Unang - Red 2009Gentle Tannins
Country of OriginFrance
- BodyMedium Bodied
- Food MatchPoultry
- Grape TypeCarignan
- Grape TypeGrenache/Garnacha
- Grape TypeShiraz/Syrah
- Malolactic FermentationYes
- Serving temperature Degrees C16
- Style of RedLively & Fruity
- Type of closureNatural Cork
- WinemakerJames King
Ripe fruit, coupled with its mineral base, makes this an engaging wine from the eastern edge of the southern Rhone valley.
Grenache 70%, Syrah 20%, Carignan 10%.
Fermented at cooler temperatures to begin with to keep maximum of fruit.