TheDrinkShop.com Logo

Audry

Audry Logo

The house of A. Edmond Audry was founded in 1878 by the great-great-grandfather of the current owner.

In the early 1950's, upon the death of Arisitide Boission, the Audry Company stopped selling cognac. However, some very old stocks were held back in reserve in the hope that Audry would once again rise to the fore.

That day came in 1978 when Bernard Boisson decided to perpetuate the family tradition that had remained dormant for four decades.

Today, Audry Cognacs grace the tables of some of the world's finest and most widely acclaimed restaurants.