TheDrinkShop.com Logo

Poli

www.poligrappa.com   Poli Logo

The Poli Distillery are located in Schiavon (VI), a few minutes from Bassano del Grappa and the beautiful castle of Marostica.

There are five discontinuous pot-stills in function: three are composed each one by 4 flowing steam copper cauldrons (the first Still was installed by the founder GioBatta Poli back in 1898, the second by Toni Poli in 1956, the third by Jacopo in 1983); the other two stills are composed each one by 2 bainmarie boilers; one distills under pressure and one in vacuum.