Billecart-Salmon   Billecart-Salmon Logo

Founded in 1818 by husband and wife Nicolas Francois Billecart and Elisabeth Salmon, the Billecart-Salmon House is rich with history.

For nearly two hundred years, the Billecart family has been handing down the secrets to making exceptional champagne from generation to generation. Heirs of an ancestral savoir-faire, the whole family knows that it is their duty to uphold this quality requirement.